When to Request a Refund
- You may request a refund when you are 100% liable for all tuition and fees. The Fall 2015 100% liability date is 10/14/2015.
- When all of your financial aid has been applied to your account and is no longer “Pending.” This includes loans, federal aid, state aid and scholarships.
- Refunds must be requested by Wednesday morning and will be available for pick-up or mailed on Thursday afternoon.
How to Contact the Office of Student Accounts
- Email us at email@example.com
- Telephone us at (716) 839-8213
- Come to our office in the Duns Scotus Building, Room 112